Winthrop Technologies is a dedicated data centre delivery partner providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe.
Winthrop specialises in providing turnkey data centre solutions, providing services from design, through to construction across the full range of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical services as well as commissioning.
Winthrop has grown to become the leading and most trusted company in our sector and is the only dedicated Data Centre delivery partner in Europe.
We are currently constructing multiple turnkey data centre projects in 7 different European countries, equating to over 430 MW of IT load in flight.
To support our growth, we are hiring an ambitious and forward thinking CSA Construction Manager to join our established but growing team in Sweden. The role will require you to manage the CSA construction team to safeguard a successful project execution and development.
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil, Structural, and Architectural work packages.
- Manage and support the CSA team (supervisors, engineers, and package managers) in their roles to successfully deliver the CSA scope on a fast track and technical project.
- Manage site safety in conjunction with the Project Manager and Project Safety Team.
- Manage and drive a strong culture with regards Quality, Health amp; Safety and Environmental matters within your team.
- Planning and monitoring of procurement, design, engineering, and installation aspects for all CSA works.
- Develop a project delivery strategy for the CSA work. Support the commercial team to create ‘Scope of Work’ documents and sub-contract packages for sub-contract enquiries and appointments.
- Review client design, highlight discrepancies or deviation from local and international standards whilst leading successful resolution too. Protect the company’s commercial and contractual position in all instances.
- Develop and manage a detailed site plan regarding Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control in conjunction with our QA/QC team to ensure project compliance is achieved.
- Manage ‘day to day’ site operations regarding onsite management of contractors, in particular Health amp; Safety and Quality Assurance/Control.
- Manage of Project Schedule in conjunction with our Project Planning team, Project Managers, and Sub-Contractors.
- Liaise with design team and project design manager to ensure necessary information (as required by construction team) is prioritised (where necessary) is issued and aligns with our construction schedule.
- Manage sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and appropriate resource levels.
- Chairing and hosting weekly progress meetings with each CSA supply chain member.
- Manage and ensure all sub-contractor documentation is well maintained, current, and filed accordingly for future reference.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Design and Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings.
- Manage close-out of all project items including, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, and Project Plan.
- Ability to think methodically whilst possessing strong problem-solving skills to resolve design and site challenges.
- Issue daily and weekly reports to the project management team members
- Attend and support commercial meetings to ensure all variations are considered, allowing the commercial team to issue and manage client change.
- Review drawings and setting out information.
- Ensure ‘builders works’ drawings in connection with MEP services are considered, coordinated, and incorporated where required.
- Relevant Construction degree qualification or similar
- At least 7 years of CSA construction site experience.
- Strong background in managing and successfully completing CSA work packages.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire project whilst managing all technical aspects.
- Experience in scheduling, programming, and sequencing, including 4 and 12 week look-ahead forecasts.
- Experience in effectively managing internal construction teams.
- Experience in delivery of large-scale projects
- Working on large scale data centre projects
- Collaborative team working environments
- Career progression and development supported
- Competitive salary packages with rotational rosters
Winthrop Technologies Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer