Karo is at an exciting stage in its journey and aiming to provide several healthcare products to support consumers with their everyday health. With our seven product categories: skin health, intimate health, digestive health, foot health, wellness, pain, cough and cold and speciality products such as Rx pharma care. Across these categories, we own and commercialize approximately 110-120 brands in approximately 90 countries with a range of differentiated brands in both prescription drugs (Rx) and consumer products (OTC). Karo Healthcare is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with offices also in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Italy.
For our office in Stockholm we are now looking for an analytical and driven Demand Manager. As a Demand Manager you will play a key role in the business planning process and convert market insights to demand plans actionable for replenishment planning. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on Karo's journey and transform how the company builds its brands, innovates and goes to market.
- Manage demand (forecast) that have an immediate effect on Planning KPI such as DOH, Service Level, and Forecast Accuracy
- Act as the appointed contact for supply related questions for the markets; logistic related, supply related, demand related
- Manage the demand planning for selected markets and products and ensure accurate forecast in the system
- Lead and prepare the monthly Samp;OP meetings with appointed markets, including the reporting and communication to stakeholders, ensuring sales activities and sales trends are captured in the future demand in a structured way
- Establish dialogue of sales forecast vs. budget forecast
- Drive improvements and support to implement common processes and more efficient ways of working related to systems, processes, master data handling, communication internal / external etc.
- Proactively establish relationships with Key Stakeholders across the organization
- Support Phase In / Phase out of SKU and management of the Lifecycle
- Support and develop demand planning related KPI such as forecast accuracy
- Lead various projects related to planning targets and KPI’s
- Ensuring correct master data in system related to market intelligence and demand management, and support methods to manage this in an efficient way
- Minimum 5 years previous experience from Demand Planning / Supply Planning / Logistic roles
- Previous experience from driving Samp;OP meetings
- Experience in working with demand planning in a complex environment, pharmaceutical and / or equally to FMCG with multiple sourcing sites and countries
- Good knowledge of common IT tools or similar (IFS SAP; SO99+, Qlick Sense, Microsoft Office)
- Flexile personality with an action oriented, proactive and analytical mindset
- Ability to work independently and proactively to drive improvement and development
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong evidence of Karo Values
- Opportunity to create, grow, and encourage
- Apart from a competitive salary pack, there are lots of growth opportunities to meet your personal ambitions
- Flexible schedule and life work balance
- Responsibility for exciting and challenging projects that have a direct, visible impact on our customers and the industry
- Very positive work environment in a young, international, and motivated team
- Start-up spirit while being a part of the large international organization with strong values
Karo Healthcare has a Diverse amp; Inclusive environment. We are looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion, national origin, disability or age.