At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people transfer, pay, and get refunded online. Our payment solutions serve merchants in various industries. This includes E-com, Financial Services, Gaming and Travel linking the world’s top brands with millions of consumers who expect security and convenience. Our people are from all corners of the globe, and this we’re proud of. We strongly believe that diversity is what helps us create solutions that are more inclusive. Making sure that we’re constantly innovating. Our fast-growing team is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden with additional offices across Europe and the Americas. Together, we are modernizing payments and the work you’ll do here will make a lasting impact. About team FraudThis role is within our Anti Financial Crime function that is a part of a newly created operations unit with approximately one hundred employees across Europe. This team is responsible for Trustly’s fraud prevention work and to make sure we protect us as a company and our customers.
About the roleAs a Fraud Analyst you will work in close collaboration with banks and merchants to mitigate and prevent fraudulent activity within Trustly's platform. Your work will consist of identifying transactions in Trustly's system based on details provided, communicating information to counterparties regarding the activity, help mitigate financial losses, analysing activity patterns as well as documenting and reporting the activity to regulatory entities. You will also work in providing information to authorities from multiple countries upon their request to assist in financial crime investigations.What you’ll do
Who you are
- Fraud recall handling through email communication with banks and merchants
- Providing information to police authorities upon request
- Investigating fraudulent activity for patterns and documenting reported activity
- Filing SAR/STR reports according to Trustly's regulatory requirements
- Assisting other departments in investigating any fraud concerns that are escalated
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of voicing and acting on new ideas and values good communication with internal and/or external stakeholders. If you are passionate about working with different areas across the organization, then this would be an interesting role for you.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Working with good accuracy and having an attention to detail
- Familiarity with spreadsheets and able to learn new technical tools and systems
- Analyse data and draw conclusions through critical thinking skills
- Good time management working with different tasks and high volume of cases
- Previous experience in the financial industry and AML/Fraud is considered a benefit
Apply now, we would love to talk to you!