At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people transfer, pay, and get refunded online. Our payment solutions serve merchants in various industries. This includes E-com, Financial Services, Gaming and Travel linking the world’s top brands with millions of consumers who expect security and convenience. Our people are from all corners of the globe, and this we’re proud of. We strongly believe that diversity is what helps us create solutions that are more inclusive. Making sure that we’re constantly innovating. Our fast-growing team is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden with additional offices across Europe and the Americas. Together, we are modernizing payments and the work you’ll do here will make a lasting impact. About the Accounting teamThe accounting team consists of 10 individuals and is divided into two teams. One team responsible for our Nordic entities and one team responsible for our European entities. You will be a part of the team who is responsible for our European entities.
About the roleThe Accounting Assistant Europe is handling the daily accounting flows for our European entities as well as assisting the rest of the team in the closing process. The role involves several contacts both within the organization and outside of the organization and the right person must be able to work simultaneously with different tasks. As Accounting Assistant Europe you must be able to take responsibility over your own work and have a relevant understanding in bookkeeping and processes within accounting.What you'll do
Who you are
- General bookkeeping in local GAAP for European countries.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Manage accounts payable on a daily basis.
- Manage and review expensesAssist in monthly, quarterly and yearly closings.
- Oversee and manage individual balance accounts.
- Process internal invoices within the Group.
- Other ad-hoc tasks, such as assisting the organization with different accounting-related questions.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of voicing and acting on new ideas and values good communication with internal and/or external stakeholders. If you are passionate about working with different areas across the organization, then this would be an interesting role for you.
- You have a Bachelor degree qualified in Economics, Business administration or similar.
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with bookkeeping and relevant accounting procedures.
- You have experience from working in Google sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A quick learner who is comfortable taking ownership of given tasks and working independently.
- You are able to prioritize and make sure to meet deadlines.
- You are social and like to work closely in a team.
- You are interested in automation of accounting processes
Apply now, we would love to talk to you!