Sinch is a global leader in cloud communications, helping businesses connect with their customers on their mobile phones. We reach every phone on earth, with over 147 billion conversations every year. Our technology powers the world's leading communications platforms.
As our Procurement Manager you will lead communication and maintain relationships with key suppliers and bilateral partners for our Messaging Business Unit and you will be responsible for researching, vetting and onboarding new suppliers for Sinch’s Messaging Business Unit.
- Build and execute agreements with Messaging partners to drive business growth.
- Introduce focus on bilateral and barter business deals.
- Verify supplier invoices and accuracy of accruals every month.
- Own Procurement annual targets and provide timely reports to track OKRs.
- Work closely with Sales amp; Pricing team in order to meet customers’ requirements.
- Source suppliers and pricing needed to win new business or retain existing business.
- Coordinate response for incoming procurement requests from Sales / Routing Teams.
- Maintain A2P SMS Knowledge base, top competitor analysis that can be used by various internal teams.
- Drive improved revenue for Strategic customers by identifying opportunities where Sinch needs better Cost and/or Quality.
- 3 Years experience in the Messaging A2P / P2P industry
- Experience in the EMEA market will be a plus
Embrace the challenge and join us!