We are looking for a top league AML/CTF professional, with proven expertise in the Anti Financial Crime (AFC) field, including but not limited to Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing detection and mitigation.
Viva.com is a leading European cloud-based neobank, delivering the future of payments, now. With presence in 24 markets, it is the payment institution with the largest footprint in Europe. Viva.com’s mission is to change the way businesses pay and get paid, offering truly unifying, yet localized, end-to-end advanced digital payments solutions and embedded banking services tailored to their needs. An advocate for a sustainable cashless economy, the Organisation delivers digital payments services across three different time zones, in 17 languages and 9 currencies, featuring over 30 payment methods. Harnessing the power of revolutionary technologies, such as the viva.com | Terminal app and Smart Checkout payment gateway, Viva.com provides an omnichannel solution, that offers seamless, conversion-boosting and secure ways to process online and in-person transactions, streamlining business operations and enhancing the customer experience.
Learn more at viva.com
- Implement and enhance in adherence to the local law amp; respective regulations the Group’s AFC (including AML/CFT) policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports for external authorities and internal stakeholders.
- Handle individual cases and conclude on filing if needed.
- Monitor adherence to domestic KYC requirements and transactional behavior of the local portfolio of merchants
- Hold country’s MLRO role
- Cooperate with local Competent Authorities by responding to their related requests.
- Liaise with Issuing, Acquiring and Payments oriented Banks, FinTech’s and PSPs on AFC (including AML and CTF) related issues.
- Train local branch’s staff, actively promote and safeguard an AFC - AML/CTF culture
- You have proven experience of at least 7-8 years in combating Money Laundering, and Terrorism Financing in the country, preferably within the context of merchant acquiring and payments.
- You possess solid knowledge of AML/CTF, antifraud as well as the antibribery and corruption evolving regulatory framework.
- You have hands-on experience on systems, databases and tech solutions related to AML/CTF.
- You enjoy analysis as well as synthesis of data.
- You have a can-do attitude and take ownership of your work.
- You consider integrity and confidentiality as your most invaluable characteristics.
- You have a background in Law, Finance, or Economics
- Any professional certifications (e.g. ACAMS, ICA) will be considered a plus
- You speak and write English and the Swedish language on a native level. Additional EEA-31 languages will be considered a plus.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Annual bonus based on targets’ achievement
- Integrity, teamwork, transparency, and regular feedback to develop your skills
- A chance to grow within a fast-moving European Fintech Company / Neobank