Winthrop is a dedicated Data Centre Construction company providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe. As an engineering focused organisation, Winthrop has grown to become one of the leading and most trusted companies in our sector. We are currently constructing multiple Turnkey Data Centre Projects in 7 different European Countries, equating to over 430MW of IT load in flight.
We are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking a Mechanical Supervisor. This position will be site-based in Sweden.
- Creating/Updating construction progress tracker and updating weekly.
- Ensuring subcontractors are always working in a safe manner and on track with progress.
- Site walks to ensure installation is being completed to the approved drawings.
- Reviewing amp; signing off on SPAs.
- Attending DABs and marking up the board when necessary.
- Proficient in the use of Compass/ACC or other software’s used.
- Requesting snag lists weekly for their vendors and ensuring they are closed out.
- Completing any testing inside/outside work hours when necessary.
- Ensuring the standard of works is always high for their package.
- Taken in of deliveries and verifying all quantities have arrived.
Skills amp; Qualifications:
- A hands-on worker with trade experience in plumbing/HVAC/BAS.
- 5 years' previous experience in projects related to data centre, preferably, or other large scale projects in oil amp; gas, or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the Data centre industry
- Working on large scale data centre projects
- Collaborative team working environments
- Career progression and development supported
- Competitive salary packages
- Options of relocating or a rotational roster
Winthrop Technologies Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer