Winthrop Technologies is a dedicated data centre delivery partner providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe.
Winthrop specialises in providing turnkey data centre solutions, providing services from design, through to construction across the full range of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical services as well as commissioning.
Winthrop has grown to become the leading and most trusted company in our sector and is the only dedicated Data Centre delivery partner in Europe.
We are currently constructing multiple turnkey data centre projects in 7 different European countries, equating to over 430 MW of IT load in flight.
We are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking an Mechanical QA/QC Supervisor to join our team.
You will be responsible for designing, organising, leading, coordinating and controlling all tasks in relation to the construction of Mechanical projects.
- The Mechanical QA/QC Supervisor must prepare handover inspection and test documentation and operation amp; maintenance manuals
- Coordinate commissioning of mechanical systems within the teams and other stakeholders
- Full review of inspection and test documentation
- Review and issue final handover packages to the client
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards throughout the installation and inspection of the project
- Perform quality inspections of the installations and control the close out of defects
- Oversee that testing is correctly executed on the project
- Liaise with the construction management team and client on installation and quality matters
- Attend quality meetings
- Input into weekly progress reporting on quality items
Skills / Requirements:
- Mechanical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Mechanical or Building Services Engineering preferred such as NVQ/City and Guilds etc.
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role essential.
- Good Knowledge of Installation and commissioning.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to support, manage, lead and enthuse others.
- Working on large scale data centre projects
- Collaborative team working environments
- Career progression and development supported
- Competitive salary packages with rotational rosters available
Winthrop Technologies Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer