Winthrop Technologies is a dedicated data centre delivery partner providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe.
Winthrop specialises in providing turnkey data centre solutions, providing services from design, through to construction across the full range of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical services as well as commissioning.
Winthrop has grown to become the leading and most trusted company in our sector and is the only dedicated Data Centre delivery partner in Europe.
We are currently constructing multiple turnkey data centre projects in 7 different European countries, equating to over 430 MW of IT load in flight.
We currently seeking a CSA Supervisor to join our team. This position will be based in Sandviken, Sweden.
- Managing of the day-to-day site operations.
- Managing the program ensure works is completed on time
- Managing Quality of the works set against approved benchmarks, actively coordinate with the QA engineers to ensure the correct documentation is submitted in a timely manner by the contractor.
- Actively monitor and snag contractors works ensuring works is installed as per the approved drawings and spec ensuring the highest quality is achieved and to minimise snags, snag list to be raised on the approved platform and issued to the contractors with follow up walks and close out reports to be issued in a timely manner as the approved QMS.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels, ensure contractors are protecting finished works, prevent damage at all times, raise damage notices as required.
- Carry out sub-contractor meetings, actively participate in look ahead meeting.
- Coordinate works ensuring all trades have adequate time, material and resources to complete their works on program.
- Manage health and safety, housekeeping material storage, actively participating in issuing the daily SPA’s and permits, ensure works is carried out in accordance with the approved MSRA/ RAMS, participate in the daily DAB’s and Whiteboard meetings ensuring contractors are aware of ongoing and upcoming works.
Skills amp; Qualifications
- Trade qualified or construction related qualification
- 5+ years’ experience on a large scale project as finishing foreman/manager.
- Strong management skills
- Ability to manage time, drive productivity and meet deadlines
- Datacentre experience is advantageous but not necessary
- Working on large scale data centre projects
- Collaborative team working environments
- Career progression and development supported
- Competitive salary packages with rotational rosters available.
Winthrop Technologies Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer